Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The internet

Hello classmates!!
My first contact with the internet was at age 12 at school. At school I had an informatics class, where they took us to computers to learn things like for example which finger corresponds to each key. They also taught us things like the use of word and power point programs. I remember that I had to create an email. I remember that once I gave the password to a partner because I did not know that the password was not given.
I learned to use computers well when they gave me my first computer when I was fifteen, there I started to create a Facebook account, and chat with friends. I currently use the internet quite often, I like to be in contact with other people and also with what is happening in the world. In my life it is very important because I feel that if I do not check the social networks I am missing something important, I get anxious if I leave without my cell phone. I feel that using the internet does not harm my life, in fact it makes it easier for me, I think there are many important things that can be learned online. Finally, I think the internet is necessary, however, you have to know how to use it responsibly.
Good bye, happy holidays !!


Resultado de imagen para WI FI

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i feel the same way, the internet takes up much of my time :( see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what you say is true. We are very dependent, we should only use the internet responsibly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it is very important that we use the internet responsibly. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, indeed, it is useful to find out what is happening in the world. It is a tool that connects us globally.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: What would change about Chile?

Hello teacher and classmates!! Today, i am going to talk about i wish would change of the situation of Chile. I would like to cha...