Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My holidays

         

 My favorite vacations were when I traveled to the north of Chile, there I met places such as: San Pedro de Atacama, bahia inglesa and Arica. I liked the most was the arica beach, the sea was very nice and the view was very beautiful. I also liked going to an abandoned town called hamberstone, this place was previously used by miners, however after it was abandoned, but, I leave a great cultural wealth for which it is now a tourist center. I went to these places with my mother and also with her partner, it was a trip planned beforehand for the costs involved. I really enjoyed the trip because I was just arrived in this country and I didn't know anything, this trip helped me to get to know the Chilean culture a little, so that I could adapt better to it. I really enjoyed the trip because I was just arrived in this country and I didn't know anything, this trip helped me to get to know the Chilean culture a little, so that I could adapt better to it.

thanks for read !!!. Good bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice place! San Pedro de Atacama has many archeological sites, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: What would change about Chile?

Hello teacher and classmates!! Today, i am going to talk about i wish would change of the situation of Chile. I would like to cha...