Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My future job!!

Hello class !

Resultado de imagen para psicologia


Today, i am going to write about my future job. first, i think that my job will be interesting and i will enjoy it, i think that being psychologist is one of the most beautiful professions. The psychology is a science that focuses in the mental health and allowing us to help other people. I think a lot of people came to my office locking for help and i gave them my best tools. i wish to offer a good attention to finish with the myth that the psychology don´t use to treat mental health problems.

i studied psychology beacause it´s a career very interestings for me. i love to learn about the psychology. I hope be a good psychologist and help to all my pacients.
When i was little liked to imagine that i hope to other people with problem that they themselves could not solve. In a moment i thought that this dream would not come true beacause my family did not support me and they believe that this career was expensive and would not leave me profits. Even though i have several things against me i decide to study it because it is what i like. I know you make a good decision

Thanks for read!!
bye




4 comments:

  1. I also think that psychologist is one of the most beautiful profession and I would like to know where do you imagine at the future like psychologist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a desire to do this job...That is the most important part because of the positive vibe it generates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you like psychology, you're right it's a very interesting career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, psychology is a beautiful profession. I hope you can get every goal about your career.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: What would change about Chile?

Hello teacher and classmates!! Today, i am going to talk about i wish would change of the situation of Chile. I would like to cha...