Sunday, October 27, 2019

Post 7: The Sport


Hello classmates!!


Resultado de imagen para deporte


I want to talk about the sport. This is a topic that I really like and motivates me currently. I do physical activity to relax and also because I like to learn new things. From time to time I go for a walk, or jogging, I like to go to San Cristobal because I feel it is a very nice place where you can exercise and enjoy an excellent view. I have also visited the zoologico in this same place, I like many the animals, I think if I had not studied psychology in this university I would have studied veterinary.

My motivation to do sport came when I met someone who was an athlete whom I admire very much. since then I started to see sport as something interesting and started to do more physical activity. in school I started to go to basketball lessons, I didn’t learn much, I don’t consider myself very good in this activity however, I enjoy every moment jumping or running around the court.

I also like physical activity because it allows you to meet new people, it makes it easier for me to relate to people in this way. However, there have been times when I have been a little frustrated as, for example, when I signed up for some sport and could not be good at it, that has caused me frustration, however, currently, I try to enjoy the experience and not get carried away by those things The latter happened to me when I decided to enroll in rugby at the university where I am currently, I took a bitter experience of not being able to understand with the professor and also I was dissatisfied that I did not understand this sport very well.
Finally I would like to mention that playing sports can do us all good.

Bye!
good night

1 comment:

  1. Hi, when I was in the school I liked basquetball, too. It is a funny sport.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: What would change about Chile?

Hello teacher and classmates!! Today, i am going to talk about i wish would change of the situation of Chile. I would like to cha...